- ❤【Two Seconds Quick-Changing Lens】 10 pairs strong magnets around the ski goggles frame which are stable and firm. Easy and fast lens switching. Changing lens can be cool and easy. No more struggling to get the lens swapped for different light conditions during skiing and snowboarding.
- ❤【Imported Dual Layer Lenses】 Imported cool mirror coating reflective ski goggles lens from Italy with pro long-lasting anti fog materials, dual layer Revo lenses offer you 100% UV protection and protect your eyes from strong light. Great optical clarity large spherical lens with frameless design provides a truly unobstructed & clear view.
- ❤【OTG And Helmet Compatible】 OTG (Over the glasses) - OTG design allows you wear your glasses under these ski goggles . Fit your glasses up to 5.7inch wide ,1.65inch tall. Universal helmet compatibility - extra long and wide high density elastic strap. Compatible with any helmets. Silicone anti-slip strips on the back make sure your ski goggles stay in place.
- ❤【High Quality and Tech Combo】 Premium FDA & CE approved TPU frame. Triple-layer high density , soft sponge makes it comfortable to wear. Revo mirror coated lenses with two layers inner lenses thus CPAC pro anti-fogging coating. Smart optimized venting system enhance air-flow and reduce fogging.
- ❤【Various Lenses Choices】 We also sell different ski goggles lenses for different light conditions, if you want to ski from day to night, it's better that you got two lenses to switch. Ski goggles with 30 days money back guarantee. 1 year warranty. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Professional and fast-response customer service (within 24 hours).
Who We Are
We are a group of passionate and technical professional team , work with our great passion and excellent service. We listen to customers' feedback all the time, constantly improve our products, and constantly create new products. Fast forward a few years , our products have won a high reputation in the United States, Europe, Russia, Brazil and other markets for us. Now , COPOZZ is an international leading brand of ski / snow goggles .
What we Do
At COPOZZ , we give people equipment and support to enjoy sport life safely and cozily.
COPOZZ G2 Ski Goggles Highlights
Magnetic Quick Interchangeable Lens System
- 2s quick interchange lens experience , the lens attract into the frame with a gentle clang.
- 10 pairs magnets , hold the lens tight . Better performance than other brand.
Better Anti-scratch Performance The outer lens of the ski goggles with Super-hardening Technology, Enhanced anti-scratch Performance .
Longer & Better Anti-fog Performance Inner long-lasting anti-fog lens made by Italy ,Smart+ ventilation system
100% UV Protection
Better Helmet Compatible Silicone-backed non-slip , widening high density 3D jacquard long strap .
Large OTG ( Over The Glasses ) Design OTG goggles are designed to allow you to wear your prescription eyeglasses under the goggles. The max length of the prescription eyeglasses is 5.6 inches.
2s Fast Swapping Lenses
Fast & Easy to Change Lenses
- Just one step to remove the lens .
This Goggles Is Good For Ski Snow Snowboard Snowmobile Skate Motorcycle Riding
- Please do wipe the OUTER LENS with the pouch gently, if the outer lens get dirty .
- Please do not wipe the INNER LENS which will invalidating anti-fog function.
- Please keep the goggle in the POUCH or BOX instead of facing on the ground or desk.
- Please do not use mascara or other oily substance in case lens gets dirty.
- Please air-dry the goggles after every snow sport e.g. skiing, snowboarding and etc.
- This goggles is good for skiing snow snowboard snowmobile skate motorcycle riding.
Ski Goggles Details
Comfortable , Safe & Health Materials
Great Helmet Compatible with COPOZZ Ski Helmet and other Ski Helmet .
About Storage Always store your goggles in a bag, sleeve or carrying case of some kind. Never leave them lying around or in your car overnight because this can lead to cracking, fogging and the risk of your lenses getting scratched. Most goggles come with a sleeve to store them in and some even a carrying case, though those can be purchased separately. Just like your ski boots, you shouldn’t leave your goggles in the car overnight. Store them at room temperature. Sweat or water that got on your goggles during the day will freeze overnight in the car, and will cause fogging the next day when you ski.
Goggles Care and Maintenance
Taking care of goggle lenses is often something that people aren’t properly informed on. Lens care can often decide whether it’s going to be a good or bad day on the slopes. Fogging is often the leading cause for short days on the slope. There are a couple things you can do to increase the life of your lens before you even step out of your home.
Take a micro fiber cloth or your goggle bag and wipe the smudges off. DO NOT use paper towels, your sweatshirt, gloves, or blanket to clean them off. Use a soft, dry cloth and gently clean the lens. Also DO NOT clean the inside of your goggles if at all possible. Companies spray their lenses with a protective, anti- fog coating on the inside of lenses. By wiping the inside of the lens you’re removing that coating.
We Also Recommend
17 Inch Laptop Backpack For Men Water Repellent Functional Backpack With USB Port Travel Travel Backpacks
NIGHTRIDE™ NIGHT VISION ANTI-GLARE GLASSES