Fish Attracting Green Light
- TOP WATERPROOF: IP68 waterproof and corrosion resistant
- EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE: High brightness green color and 360 degrees full light angle attracts a wider range of marine life effectively to make fishing more easily
- SAFE WORK VOLTAGE: Long cord submersible light 12 Volt safe work voltage for submersible deep drop underwater fishing
- WIDELY USED: it is perfect for boats, kayaks, canoes, and fishing docks. Attracts prawns, squid, and fish, krill, phytoplankton
- WARRANTY: 50,000 hours of continuous use, 30 days money back guarantee, lifetime warm customer service
SUPERIOR PENETRATIVE ABILITY.
With a weighted lead, these underwater fishing lights are submersible to 24.5ft to attract marine life at night
360 DEGREE VIEW.
Fishing light has 5 Sided LED which made up of 180 superlight LEDs (36 on each side), provide 900 lumens of steady illumination. More important inserts light tube can be replaced
LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION and LONG TIME SERVICE.
12V, 15W, 0.9A, ultra-low battery consumption that can be continuously used up to 50000 Hours
SUPER WATERPROOF, IMPACT RESISTANT, AND CORROSION RESISTANT. Watertight Rubber Endcaps and Protecting Sleeves are made from high-grade rubber which ensures its long-term excellent performance
How Fishing Green Light Lights Work?
It works by attracting tiny animals called zooplankton, which attract baitfish such as shad, herring, and minnows, which in turn attract predator fish such as bass, crappie, walleye, redfish, speckled trout and other species. Sportfish gather near or in the circle of light to feed. The angler drops in a bait or lure to catch them.
Are Fish attracted to light at night?
They sure are. Apart from being inquisitive, most predatory fish will see a silhouette of the smaller baby fish and come in for the kill.
What types of fish have I caught with a Fishing Green Light light?
I find that these green lights work perfectly for bream, mullet, garfish, queenfish, squid, and trivially in salt water.
In freshwater, I have caught Catfish, Trout, Perch, Crappie, and Cod. They are also good to attract shrimp. Just put the lamp in a crab pot with some bait and come back in an hour to see what you have caught.
Wire length: 19.2ft. (5.86m) waterproof wire + 3.1ft. (0.95m) battery connection wire.
Light Color: Green.
Lumen: 1000 lumen.
LED bulbs quantity: 120 SMD2835 LEDs.
Power: 12V, 15W.
Service time: 50000 hours.
We Also Recommend
17 Inch Laptop Backpack For Men Water Repellent Functional Backpack With USB Port Travel Travel Backpacks
NIGHTRIDE™ NIGHT VISION ANTI-GLARE GLASSES